Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Happy last transfer, ya'll:)`


Okaey-dokey!  BAH!  Things have been turned upside down and I'm still a tad confused, but that's okay...I'll probably figure it all out right in time for it to be all over. Well, it happened.  I'm training!  Dear Zuster Majors has come to me straight from the sky blue heart of Montana and now we are wandering around Belgium:)
Introducing Zuster Majors to the glorious Stroopwaffels
It was definitely crazy this last week, getting Sister Lemich out that door and sending her on her merry way.  I'll definitely miss her.  Said goodbye to Zuster Twiggs, Jensen, Manning, and Lemich:)  It was also freaky to see all of the missionaries from the group ahead of me leave because we all know what that means in 7 weeks time!  My mind is going to blow. I don't think it'll even settle in, so I'm just gonna keep moving and let it all wash over me.
Sad it's over, glad it happened!  
Goodbye Zuster Twiggs!
We had some really great lessons this week with some amazing people.  Haha One of them, Guy, he's a little strange, I'll admit, but super smart and willing to learn, has taken his BOM studying to a whole new level.  He referred us to a BYU website where we can get study guide materials for the BOM and so when we got to his house, he had sheet-covered outlines of King Benjamin's speech and an explanation of the several "chiasmus" in the BOM.  He loves it all, so I just let him run free. Whatever floats your boat, right?

Well, the Easter campaign is up and running an our mission has seen an incredible amount of referrals coming in. People have the opportunity to order the DVD The Lamb of God and then we follow up. We got to watch it a few weeks ago and it tells the story of the Atonement and Resurrection from a different perspective, at least I think so.  It makes me wonder in the midst of all that was happening, who would I have been and what role would I have played in the biggest scene in human history?  Jesus Christ has given us new life and His love and His example is what drives us to be better.  I've talked to a  lot of people who think that we "shouldn't sell ourselves short" by acknowledging our nothingness and God's omnipotence, but the fact of the matter is.  He takes what we are raw, rough, and green, and gives us the perfect recipe to become better. He gives me hope that one day, I can be a better person, that it's possible.  Hallelujah:)


Well, I love you all!  Have a great week and do all the good things:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Zuster Dobler's misisonary experience. In order to keep this site protected, I would like to verify those who comments. I appreciate your understanding.

Martha Dobler, Johanna's mom