Dearest you's, Happy February! We've survived the dreary month of January and now 2016 is finally up and running:) I dislike January...nothing happens (shoutout to all you January birthdays...sorry but it's true), but I am quite excited for Leap Year month and all the exciting things that'll happen!
To give you guys a run-down of what's been happening down here in Belgium let me explain: *ahem* so, on Wednesday, new missionaries came into the land, 2 new sisters! And they both came to Belgium! The greenie (brand new missionary) serving in Antwerpen, however, came to the land sick and has now developed pneumonia and is at the hospital...in Gent (which makes no sense, but que sera sera). So, right now Zuster Karlson, who's currently serving in Lokeren is the greenie's "temporary companion" and is working in a trio with Zuster Lemich and me while we go back and forth to the hospital to visit the sick sister. So, it's sort of kind of been insane. But that's okay. Insane is sometimes good; keeps you on your toes. Right?
![]() |
| Brussel Business District Missionaries |
One thing I love about Gent is that we are literally always going from one place to the next with lessons, visiting less-actives, having dinner appointments with the wonderful members, and of course your casual trip to the hospital to visit a sister missionary with lungonstekeing.
We had some really cool first lessons with some people this week as well as some great conversations with people on the street and at their door about God and His nature. I feel that each time I am able to talk to anyone about that and share my personal feelings about God, my understanding and love for Him grows. He loves us; the real question is why is it that God loves us despite all the things we do and yet we choose to love Him only when we need it the most?
![]() |
| Farewell to Elder Kauer |
Well, love you all! Happy day, happy month, happy life! Y'all are great!
Liefs, Zuster Dobler




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your interest in Zuster Dobler's misisonary experience. In order to keep this site protected, I would like to verify those who comments. I appreciate your understanding.
Martha Dobler, Johanna's mom