Monday, March 23, 2015

Hug or embrace ALL the moments!

Happy day!   So, this week, like every one, was magnificent, in its own special way:)
Train Selfie with Zuster Jensen
We were waiting for a train on the way back from district meeting on Tuesday when this guy came up to us and asked us if we were the sisters, etc. etc. and that his friend had been baptized a few years ago and that he had attended the service and thought it was super cool:)  Then he asked if we could sit together on the train...sure..please and thank you.

He lives in Den Haag (Zuster Voss anyone?)  So, we got his number and he said he'd totally be willing to meet with the missionaries there! Wat leuk! 
Suit of Armor at a retirement home
Anyway, that same day, we were biking and we stopped in front of a member's store because we were planning on visiting him, but instead in front of the building next door, there sat a potential investigator of ours who we had absolutely no idea how to get back in contact with!  She lives right next door and was sitting outside, enjoying the weather.

Miracles of miracles! She was like "Oh, do you guys want my number?"  Uh...yes, yes we would:)  So, we set up an appointment with her on Thursday, which went fabulously, (she also made us banana muffins; she's basically a lovely magic fairy princess)

Thursday we had exchanges and so I spent the day with Zuster Huber from the MTC-fun stuff:)
On exchanges with Zuster Huber
And Saturday, we had Sister's Conference at the mission home.  Super fancy and lovely.  Unfortunately for all, my camera died on the way to Leiden and so I am no at the mercy of others to get pictures so we shall see what we shall see.
Back with Zuster Voss!

Sisters Conference, and chance to spend time
with all the Sister Missionaries

Special Friendships last forever
I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday (supposed to talk for 5, talked for 12...) Never give me an opportunity to speak in any language because I will talk your ear and maybe a bit of your nose off.  But, volgs mij, (in my opinion), it went pretty well:)

Well, I don't have as much time to write today, but I absolutely fell in love with Hebrews 11 this week. "God having provided some better things for us..." (Hebrews 11:40).  God's plan is divine and better than we could ever do ourselves.  He loves us.
Liefs, Zuster Dobler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Zuster Dobler's misisonary experience. In order to keep this site protected, I would like to verify those who comments. I appreciate your understanding.

Martha Dobler, Johanna's mom